Sunday 17 June 2012

Father's Day DIY Gift: Personalized Mugs

This is probably one of the easiest, cheapest and most personal gifts you can give! They can be personalized with anything you want so they really make great gifts for any occasion.




What You Need
Mug
Sharpie

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C
2. Draw your design on the mug 
3. Put in oven for 30 minutes

Can it get any simpler?! 

Tips:
 - It's a good idea to draw your design on some scrap paper before you put it on the mug
- Use a pencil to stencil out your design on the mug, it will erase after just be careful not to smudge the sharpie
- You can restart if you mess up! Simply wash the mug with soap and water and it's good as new
- Cellophane and some tissue paper in the mug make great wrapping!



On another Father's Day note, I have to wish my Dad the best of all days! He's always been there for me and I know he's always on my side, even if I don't think so at the time! I know I can call him no matter the hour if I need help with anything, I would truly be lost without him!
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there :) 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this actually works! Will have to try it out sometime... (luckily Father's Day in Australia isn't until September, so I've got some time!)

    ReplyDelete